View a video introduction to PCS.
Download a 2-page color brochure.
Request an Admissions Packet:
Our admissions packet contains detailed information about Professional Children's School; its program and curriculum, as well as copies of all of the forms you need to apply. To request your copy, contact email@example.com.
Or download and complete the following forms:
In addition to these completed forms, we request the following from prospective students:
- Transcripts (click here for downloadable transfer form pdf)
- Middle School and 9th Grade applicants: please provide two years of grades, including current year to date.
- 10th, 11th and 12th Grade applicants: please provide all years from (and including) 8th grade forward.
- Most recent standardized test scores
- If the student has had no standardized testing, please contact the ERB office at Educational Records Bureau, 220 East 42nd Street, New York, NY10017 (212) 370-4094 to arrange this. International students do not need standardized test scores.
Please mail your application to:
Director of Admissions
Professional Children's School
132 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
Time and proximity permitting, we would like to meet personally with applicants and at least one of their parents or guardians. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a meeting.
Applicants who have already had a meeting with the Admissions Office and who have submitted the completed application form along with the application fee and the student essay will be invited to return to PCS for a full school day visit.
Shari Honig, Director of Admissions
(212)582-3116, ex. 112
Jean Scales, Admissions Assistant &
SEVIS (I-20 and immigration specialist)
(212)582-3116, ex. 117